Thursday, December 15, 2016

class evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. What i like about this class is that we get to use the computers and we learn a lot of things that we may not know. What i also like is that we get free time. And we always learn something new from computers.
2, What i dislike about this class is that we always do the same thing like the schedule is always the same.
3. A recommendation for improving this class is doing different kind of things  instead of working on the same thing all the time.
4. The highlight for me in this class is working on the weebly i really enjoy using weebly because i get to fix things and write about stuff i like or what i want to do and because i'm making my own website. 
5. i believe that i did do my best in this class because i am always on time and do my work i always do what the teacher tells us to do.
6. Yes i do reading my life planning goals for at least 5 minutes because i want my goals to come true and make my family proud. Writing and reading my life planning goal has helped me a lot it motivates and helped me get my stuff together.
7. Yes i am committed to a CTR person because i'm always responsible and caring because i like to make others feel better. And i always like to get stuff done on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment